Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: AGPLA Exclusive Pink Swimsuit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does anyone know the price of the AGPLA store-exclusive 2-piece swimsuit?

    (I would ask prasnlrd, but I don't know if she's still "speaking" to me or not!) [img]wink.gif[/img]

    And while we're at it, how much is an AGT--say, like a #15? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    (Heeheehee!) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    The swimsuit is $8 and I WANT IT!! No, make that 4-5 of them!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is that ALL? [img]smile.gif[/img] Woo-HOO!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Could you make that two? Whoo hoo tooo.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mistee_magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    $8 - I have it, it's quite simple, but cute!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    does anyone have a picture of this? Could I ask any of you LA-er's to pick one up for me?

    Laurie

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by dianasmama:
    does anyone have a picture of this? Could I ask any of you LA-er's to pick one up for me?

    Laurie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have it in my album the 3rd picture.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laurie, I called my PS in Chicago and ordered it. I got 3 and a brush. Then I got the store special [img]tongue.gif[/img] . We are driving to WDW and will spend a day at the beach so Tori and my nieces really needed it for their girls [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .

  9. #9
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that is just so adorable, I love it...Ok, I've been totally out of the loop I guess!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •